Our firm, KENNEDY GARCEAU, we are seeking a CRM business analyst (H/F) in Montréal, Québec.
The main role is to create and implement CRM/XRM solutions that meet business requirements and integrate into the ecosystem application of our clients.
Task and Responsabilities :
- Carrying out and documenting the analysis of customer needs and business processes,
- Participating in the implementation of integration strategies,
- onfiguring Microsoft Dynamics CRM and supporting the customer in the acceptance and deployment phase,
- According to quality standards and best practices.
- Your expertise will be used to maximize your full potential, as well as the potential of your team and all clients.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science and/or management and/or software engineering
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the role of business analyst
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a consultant role
- Minimum of 3 years experience with CRM solutions
- Have completed at least 3 CRM implementation contracts
- Must have the mobility of travelling to the customers place of work
- Being CRM Microsoft Dynamics certified is an asset
- Excellent verbal and written skills in French and English
Kind of contract : permanent (CDI)
Localisation : Montreal, QC
- Functional analyst
- CRM Dynamics